ACCOMMODATION BOOKING NOW OPEN!
For those wishing to book accommodation, there are two options:
Accommodation can now be booked in advance for those wishing to stay overnight at Goldsmiths College on one or more nights between Thursday 5th September and Sunday 8th September.
We have reserved a number of single en-suite rooms in the Halls of Residence at Goldsmiths College at the following special rates for Council Members and those wishing to attend weekend events:
- Single room (room only) at £45.60 per night
- Single room (with breakfast) at £53.40 per night
Please bear in mind that as with all student halls of residence, these room provide basic accommodation similar to that provided at most universities.
For further details about booking accommodation at Goldsmiths College, click here.
Whilst Goldsmith’s College does not offer double or twin accommodation, a number of nearby hotels offer double or twin rooms at reasonable prices, with good access to the College campus. These include:
- Hotels within 11 minutes bus journey time from Goldsmiths College (routes 53, 453, 177)
- Premier Inn, Greenwich, 43-81 Greenwich High Road, London SE10 8JL, Booking line: 0871-527-9208.
- Hotels within 18 minutes bus journey time from Goldsmiths College (route 177)
Arrangements for car parking are currently being explored with the College.