We welcome new members to the Committee with skills and experience such as:
- ability to act as tutors on our courses and help create new ones where there is an unfulfilled need
- skills in writing course material, creating videos etc
- ability to identify interesting or newsworthy items and write copy or update the web
- ability to identify where there are ‘gaps’ and what service or product is needed
- ability to undertake roles such as chair, secretary, treasurer
- ability to see a task through to completion (project management skills)
- experience in working in part of an organisation and collaboratively with other groups
- working in partnership with people and service providers outside the Council.
People: the Committee ideally needs a total of 8-12 people.
Sessions: we meet about 9 times a year, usually on a Sunday afternoon. This is about 4 times a year at a physical venue and 5/6 times by conference on Skype or by phone conference. We have our own mailing list to discuss items, report actions and sound out opinions.
Any questions? Contact Tim Hine, Education Committee Chairman.
Clyde Whittaker Middlesex County Association & London Diocesan Guild