Want to tell other people about bell ringing? Not sure how to get the facts together in the best way? Or don’t have the time to create your own presentation?
A small working group of volunteers, led by Caroline Stockmann, have come up with a number of presentations which are there for you to tailor and use in a variety of situations. In summary they are:
- a general overview of bell ringing
- a presentation to those particularly interested in the science and mathematics of it all
- a presentation for those interested particularly in the history
- a ‘recruitment’ presentation.
Still to come in the next weeks are:
- a template for bell restoration funding applications
- a recruitment presentation for youth
- a ‘tower leaflet’ – with generic content as well as areas for specifics of your tower; this is an aid to help you create your own leaflet if you don’t have one.
The presentations have guidance notes; the pages themselves have minimum content, as intended for presentation rather than reading.
We hope some of you will find these resources useful! https://cccbr.org.uk/services/pr/bells-and-bellringing/