The information on this page is available for guilds, associations and groups who wish to promote bell ringing.
- Recruitment Leaflet (PDF)
- A recruitment leaflet for distribution to the general public.
- Printed copies are available on request from John Harrison (email)
- Tower Open Day poster (PDF)
- To be used for promotion of tower open days
- Porch Notice (PDF)
- Display essential information about ringing at your tower
- Engaging with the Public (PDF)
- Useful information for engaging the public with ringing and ringing-related activity taking place
- Publicity Flyer: ‘Bell Ringing is fun and …’ (PDF)
- This leaflet was produced by Sue Hall originally for the Derby DA but has since been customised and used by many different associations. It is downloadable and customisable, but if you have any problems with it Sue can be contacted via the Derby DA website, where she is listed as the PRO
- Virtual Tower Tour: (PPT)
- PowerPoint slides (that you can adapt) and guidance notes for how to plan, publicise and deliver a virtual tower open day and “have a go” session using Ringing Room.
- Recruitment stickers
- Experience Vouchers (PDF, JPG)
- Give the gift of ringing as an unforgettable experience with this voucher entitling up to 5 bell handling sessions. Add your own tower contact information on the reverse. Who knows, it could be the start of someone discovering their bellringing adventure.