The Central Council members comprise:
- Representative Members elected by the affiliated Societies for a three year period;
- Individual Members enrolled or appointed as may be determined by the Standing Orders; and
- the Council’s Trustees, Stewards and Workgroup Leaders, who shall be ex-officio members.
The Executive Officers are elected by the Council at the annual meeting.
The Rules and Standing Orders were adopted by the Transition Motion which contains certain provisions relating to the previous rules and policies of the Central Council.
Framework for Method Ringing
The Framework for Method Ringing is a Standard that provides common language and terminology for describing many aspects of method ringing, including performance reporting. It also contains the Central Council’s requirements for adding new methods to the Central Council’s methods library, for classifying and extending methods, and for record length performances. It is provided to support effective communication within the ringing community and it replaced the Council’s earlier Decisions.
The first version of the framework was approved by the Executive on 24 February 2019 and became effective on 1 June 2019.
Framework for Method Ringing – website
Framework for Method Ringing – PDF version
Framework for Method Ringing – Appendices – PDF version
Under Rule 10.4, the Council from time to time publishes policies relating to its work. Its current policies are listed below:
- Conflicts of Interest – PDF
Guidance for Central Council members and others in managing actual, potential or perceptions of conflicts of interest
- Expenses Policy – PDF / Expenses Claim Form – DOCX
Guidance on claiming expenses
- Privacy Notice – PDF
- Source and Application of Funds – PDF
Dealing with financial controls and the source and application of the Council’s income.
- Policy on Ringing for Public and Community Events – PDF
- Safeguarding Policy (Internal) – PDF
The Standing Orders of the Council can be viewed below or downloaded in PDF format below:
The CCCBR Executive agreed to the following General Fund budget for 2019 at their meeting of 28 November 2018. The figures are influenced by the carry over of a proportion of the Ringing Remembers Grant and the agreement to a number of one off Workgroup project expenses for 2019.
The Treasurer is always happy to answer any questions on the agreed budget.Budget 2019