Please follow these instructions carefully and submit your photo using the form below
- Photos must be:
- JPG or PNG files
- maximum resolution of 5000 pixels by 5000 pixels
- maximum image size of 10MB
- free of watermarks or other text
- accompanied by a caption describing the photo along with the location and year in which it was taken.
- You must either be the owner of the photos or have expressed permission of the owner.
- You have taken care not to violate the privacy of anyone that can be identified in the photo.
- By uploading a photo you agree to release the photo under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0). This allows the CC, media or any other organisation to use the photo freely, with appropriate credit to the photographer. We cannot accept any photo to which the owner has not agreed to these terms.
- The entries will be moderated and the Central Council reserves the right not to display any entry if it is inappropriate for the contest or doesn’t meet the requirements listed above. Please note this may not be instant as the moderators do have day jobs.
- Once moderated, the photos will appear in the Gallery from where they can be downloaded by anyone wishing to use them.
- We ask you to be discerning in the number of entries you submit.
The photo contest is over
You have already voted for this entry
You have already used all your votes
Thank you. Your picture upload was successful.
Your image will be moderated to ensure that it fits the competition criteria. The Central Council reserves the right not to use any image. Once approved images will be available to view in the Gallery.
The photo contest is overNo entries foundPhoto contest ist overPhoto contest ist over1 of 100Edit