Publicity material (produced by the committee or by others) is made available here:
- Tower Open Day poster – New for 2018 (PDF)
- Open the PDF, click in each of the 4 sections and type in the details (1: Tower name/location; 2: Date; 3: Times; 4: Contact details and/or more information about the open day).
- Porch Notice – Revised for 2018 (PDF)
- Display essential information about ringing at your tower
- Open the PDF, click in each of the 4 sections and type in the details (1: Tower name and/or introduction; 2: Bell details; 3: Normal ringing times; 4: Contact details plus websites and social media pages).
- Engaging with the Public – New for 2018 (PDF)
- Generic Ringing Flyer – New for 2018 (PDF) (2-page version – PDF)
- Open the PDF, click in the Contacts section and type in your contact details (plus other information e.g. ringing times, website details, Facebook page details, etc) (maximum 5 lines of text).
- Makes 2 A5 flyers per sheet: Please print on one side at a time then turn over the paper and print the same on the reverse and cut in half.
- (If your printer supports double-sided printing, please use the 2-page version. You will need to enter the contact details on both pages and set the printer duplex to flip on the short side).
- Generic bell ringing logo – New for 2018 (right-click, Save As to download image)
- Event posters:
- Congratulatory certificates:
- What is a peal? Information about peal ringing that you are free to copy and adapt.
See: <What is a peal?>
- Press releases: Advice about press releases and samples that you are free to copy and adapt. See: <Press releases>
- Ringing related themes: Short descriptions of various aspects of ringing that you are free to copy or adapt in publicity material, articles, etc.<See themes>
- Recruitment video: Up the Spiral Staircase. A video looking at ringing through the eyes of a young non-ringer. Initiated by Andrew Craddock and funded by the Winchester & Portsmouth Diocesan Guild. <Download from here>
- CCCBR recruitment poster: Ring the changes. Available in printed form or as a download <See details here>. Its style matches that of the Recruitment leaflet (next item).
- Recruitment leaflet: Bell Ringing, the ultimate team activity. Glossy leaflet for distribution to the general public. Supplies available from CCCBR. Also as a download.
<See details here>
- Presentation slides about Bells and Bellringing. For ringing educational and publicity purposes.
<See details here>
- Leaflet for incumbents and churchwardens.
<See: Bells in Your Care>