Elsewhere we have done our best to keep costs at reasonable levels and there is a registration fee of £12 for those over 18 attending the Mini-Roadshow on Sunday 8th September to offset some of the costs of organising the event.
To register, simply use the link below. If you plan to come for more than one day, you can also find below details of nearby accommodation.
On behalf of the Central Council I look forward to welcoming you to Goldsmiths and hope that you find it an informative and inspiring weekend.
Deputy President , Central Council
Chair of the London 2019 Organising Committee.
Friday 6th September
- Afternoon ringing at City churches and other London towers
- Guided tours of St Paul’s Cathedral ringing room and belfry kindly organised by the St. Paul’s Cathedral Guild of Ringers
- Hot buffet supper at Goldsmiths College followed by an informal quiz evening with a difference.
Saturday 7th September
- Central Council Workgroup presentations at Goldsmiths College – come and find out how you can contribute to the Council’s work on tower stewardship, recruitment, education, heritage, technology and composition.
- The Ringing World Annual General Meeting
- The 2019 Council Meeting
- Act of Worship and Celebration
- President’s Reception & Annual Dinner
Sunday 8th September
- Service ringing at City churches and other London towers
- Mini-roadshow with trade stands, demonstrations, speaker events and the chance to try out mini rings and training bells. Including contributions from Steve Coleman, Bill Hibbert, Simon Linford, Alan Regin, Guildford Young Ringers and Marcus Booth from Ecclesiastical Insurance.